Wednesday, June 20, 2007

An Unlikely Chance...

... that you'll know the answer to this, but I remember watching a film many years ago on TV and I can’t remember its title. I’m beginning to think it doesn’t even exist. I’ve searched the Internet Movie Database for it, tried to find it via the plot, and I just can’t remember it.

All I know are these ‘facts’.

1. It was French (or at least set in France).
2. It began with a man, dark haired, coming out of prison.
3. He visits a friend, who was an artist (I think a sculptor), at his studio but (I think) was some kind of fence, involved in criminal activity. The friend was older and I seem to recollect him dressed in the smock and beret of the artist. The smock was blue.
4. Some caper (I think) was committed, and may have involved a bank.
5. The film ends on a quiet country road with the hero riding off on a moped.

I have a very dim recollection that Alain Delon might have played the hero but of this I can’t be sure. I’ve been trying to find this film for years and I just can’t remember what it’s called.

Any chance that anybody recognizes it?

No comments: