Saturday, June 23, 2007

Showbiz! Showbiz!

I’ve just got off the phone with 'Big Frank', the fellow who has taken charge of my new blog design. He promises me that it will go live at some point this weekend, so keep checking back to see what's at the cutting edge of Blogger templates.

I’ve had a look at it myself, to give it my approval, and I have to say it’s looking pretty good. I expect it will shock a few of you with its graphic portrayal of the human form, but you don’t come here for children’s stories. It is all tastefully done and will sure to bring in more punters. The only thing I have to decide about is whether to include Gabby in the top banner. I fits the colour scheme but a think an image of her blooding a sheep is too much, even for this enlightened blog.

Incidentally, speaking of my Romanian razor blade, I’ve given her the job of fixing manuscript. She has assured me that she’ll fix its mistakes and add more jokes. I’ve not decided to abandon writing completely but I’ve decided to leave the job of being funny to those more suited to the task. I can’t compete when it comes to writing jokes about pigs and farmers.

No comments: