Thursday, August 16, 2007

Reflections On a Strange Day

Sometimes you meet odd people on the internet. A few might worry you with their political views. Others might be a bit wayward in, how shall we say, their ‘erotic preferences’. A lot more might be too intellectually uptight or never happier than when discussing Gordon Brown’s latest gaff on tax. Then there are a few others (and thankfully they make up a very small minority) who just don’t seem quite right in the head.

That’s probably not the politically correct term but these people are just madder than a plate of prune flavoured custard. I’ll say no more than that. It’s just an observation I’ve made on what has been one of the oddest days I’ve yet spent on the internet.

2 comments:

James Higham said...

Chip, Chip - I've just posted on Dick and you've ignored it.

Big Chip Dale said...

Not ignored it, Graf. Just biding my time until I could say something nice about the man.

Then, after five hours, I thought I'd better post something, nevertheless.