Monday, November 05, 2007

More Silence

Another day of silence from CD Central. I've spent the day down in the bunker, well away from Gabby who has been wiring up the garden with high explosives. We're setting them off in ten minutes, so this might be my last report.

Residents of Manchester can at least rest easy. The Roman Candle has been turned away from you. It's now pointing towards Birmingham, which I think you'll all agree, is a much more suitable target. If you notice that Birmingham has gone missing in the next few days, you'll know why. Not that I expect anybody to actually miss Birmingham. Horrible place. Got terribly lost outside New Street Station.

As you can see, it’s a brief post tonight. I've been proofreading the draft of a novel all day and it's nearly finished me off. I have twenty pages to finish tonight and then it's done. I'll be back tomorrow at full strength. Assuming we get through the night.

Okay, Gabby's begun the pre-ignition sequence...

Damn. Seems like she's launched them already.

She's now running around shouting 'The missiles are flying. Hallelujah, Hallelujah!'

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chip, thanks for nothing mate,I left the mother-in-law outside,on the lawn all night only to wake this morning and find her stiill there. You promised to blitz Manchester with the RSCRC and now I find you aimed it at Brum instead. For fucks sake man...I thought you were a friend. Theres no way I'm letting the bitch back in my bunker so I'm sending her to stay with you & Gabs till next Nov 5.

Anonymous said...

Relax Chip...I was only joking my friend. I have found a fun way to deal with the mother-in-law. I have packed her up in a body bag I bought on e-bay and posted her off to Brum. She should arrive in time for next years Bonfire night.