Wednesday, July 25, 2007

When Reciprocal Linking Becomes Hard

You know me. I’ll link to anybody. I've no shame. Not that I get many people wanting to link to me. My buttocks seem to turn most readers away. Today, however, I’m stuck with a real dilemma. I’ve been linked to and kind words have been said. But how does a man go about linking to a picture of an over-excited Gary Busey? It could possibly be Gordon Ramsay but I really don't want to picture that without a stiff drink. I should also perhaps begin to choose my words more carefully.

Anyway, don’t click on the link to Fruit Loops in my sidebar and certainly don't click here if you’re easily offended.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, now I'll have to explain the banner.

It was created for my by a good friend last year. The first time we met I had told him about my motivation while on the treadmill at the gym. I just imagined Gary Busy running behind me with an erection. That made me just ran faster and faster.

He created the banner for me a couple of months later. I love that banner. And I must admit that it does look like Chef Ramsey. Maybe I should have my friend add a knife in his hand.

Anonymous said...

Oh! And thanks for the linkage!