Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Big Chip Dale's Christmas Message

I’ve been away for so long, I wanted to prove that I’m still here in Bangor, living the high life. Actually, things have been pretty grim. Gabby never stops complaining that I do nothing but sit in front of the TV and watch ‘Deal or No Deal’. She says I’ve let myself go.

I admit, there might just be a small fraction of truth in that, but I also like to think that I’m the same old Chipster. I’m just going through a period of self-discovery. The only bad thing to happen in my life is that I can no longer fit into all my favourite thongs. It’s now over three weeks since I abandoned the thong in favour of grey brushed cotton tracksuit bottoms.

Anyway, enough about me. It’s Christmas Day and I wanted to thank all of you who have taken time to read Chip Dale’s Diary in the last year. Will The Chipster be back in the New Year? I haven’t yet decided if I will. It depends on my financial situation and the amount of work I can get between now and then. To be honest, I’ve lost my regular bookings. People tell me it’s a slow Christmas, which I have to believe. Then again, life is slow these days. I thought stripping was a hard way to make a living, but it’s easier than writing.

This is Big Chip Dale, signing out until the New Year.

Have a great Christmas, and don’t eat anything I wouldn’t eat.

11 comments:

Sean Jeating said...

Merry Christmas, Chip. :)

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

Good to see you looking so well, Chip. Take it easy on the mince pies. I hope your thong is in for a profitable New Year.

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas, bro', get some exercise and get back in the war for 2008. We need good blogs to combat the enemy.

Mopsa said...

All best wishes for 2008 big boy.

Ms Baroque said...

Chip, you know we think you're gorgeous no matter what - but ditch those trackies, eh? I'm sure you can make a bigger thong...

Reading the Signs said...

Chip, if you're going to let yourself go, then really go all the way and watch Make Your Play and get a shell suit. In that way, it becomes almost stylish. And remember that we love you for your mind. And yes, get some bigger thongs.

William Gruff said...

Christ Chip!

Anonymous said...

I always knew you wanted to be bigger than Richard Madeley Chip but this is not the way to go about it. Go on a diet you fat pig.

rilly super said...

chip dear, it's your personality that counts, as men often say to me, sigh. Best wishes for the new year darling, whether you keep your keks on or not

Shades said...

Happy New Year mate.

Mopsa said...

We can only suspect you have demised from all that overeating. But perhaps not, in which case, let's jiggle to the Twelfth Night jollies.